Thursday, October 02, 2008

Filled Under:

No More Piles

Approximately a year, I got bleeding when I loosened the bowels
A couple of times ago, i had piles. The disease made really uncomfortble and helpless. It was very annoying. Approximately a year, I got bleeding when i loosened the bowels. Even then blood was dripping. Also I felt painful when I Was sitting and walking. The situation caused me unable to do may daily activities well. I tried to consult a doctor and got treatment, but the result was not as much as I had expected, My piles did not better.

One day, I met doctor Tommy. He suggested me to try Tiens product. Since I badly wanted to get better, I followed his suggestion. He prescribed me Calcium 1, Double Cellulose, and Chitosan. I Consumed then every day in accordance with the suggested dose. After three consecutive weeks, the result could be traced. I did not get bleeding anymore when defecating; the pain when sitting and walking also has gone. To my happiness, the piles never come again. Thanks you Tiens! Your products are absolutely the best.

Testimonial from Arfandy (27 years old), Private Employee Bandung Indonesian
Source : Power Of Tiens

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails