Sunday, November 16, 2008

Filled Under:

Keep Youir Pregnancy Healthy

Doctor, right now I am 8 weeks pregnant. What should i do to keep my pregnancy healthy so I will have a healthy baby as well?

One thing for sure, pays attention to meal pattern. Choose only meal with balanced nutrient and healthy. My advice is following your doctor's suggestion. Every person has specific body condition so I am sure that your doctor knows what your body need

Any Certain Tiens product good to consume by pregnant woman like me?

Pregnant woman is recommended to consume Calcium and Soya. For a fit condition, you can consume Vitality and Zinc for body immunity

I heard that pregnant woman is facing a risk for pre-eclampsia. How do I know the tendency and what should I do to deal with it?

Pre-eclampsia is usually marked by the tendency of high-blood pressure. Pregnant woman who experience this will feel dizzy and sometime unconscious. Please contact your doctor if having this tendency. Please take rest as much as you can. The rest suggestion is valid for all pregnant women. For pre-eclampsia case, bed rest is a must.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails