Monday, July 20, 2009

Filled Under: , ,

Keep Suffering From Small Pox

I have an odd illness since I was a kid, there were lots of liquid small bumps on my body from neck to hands and toes, especially during the rainy season. According to a doctor, I suffered from small pox since the symptoms were the same. Generally, people suffer from small pox once in their life; nonetheless, I endure the same problem on and on.

The illness usually healed within 2 weeks after comsuming the doctor's medicines; still, it would flare up again during the rainy season. In year of 2004, a frined of mine offered me Tiens's business. To Tell the thruth, I joined Tiens though i did not intend to. I got Vitality Softgel Capsules free packet at the time. I consumed the products. Without realizing the benefit of the product, my small pox has never flared up again since then.

Another experience, I like to play football with other boys. One day I felt and sparined my nerves. As a result, i felt pain in my neck, back and waist. I seldom felt healthy and liked to have massage. Sice i consume Calcium 1, Beneficial Capsules and Cordyceps Mycellium Capsules (now : Muncord Capsules) for about 50 days, i am getting better and i do not feel pain any more. Based on my personal experience, i am certain that Tiens's product are highly recommended. This is why i run Tiens' business seriously

Testiomonial from Luigy Legiswar, 24 years old Bachelor of Pharmacy
Source : Power of Tiens

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the study, the most important tool for small businesses to succeed in 2010 is search engine marketing, while email marketing, public relations and social media cited as crucial for success.
23.8% of all small businesses reported that search engine marketing was the tool most needed for their business to succeed in 2010.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails