Friday, May 26, 2006

Filled Under:

Tiens Spirulina


Main Ingredients:
Spirulina Powder, Karoten.Tiens Spirulina Capsule is selected from unpolluted, long exposure to sunlight type of Spirulina from Lake Chati area. It is better than those artificially grown in terms of purity.
Health Care Effect:
Tiens Spirulina is made of dried Spirulina. The result of scientific research has confirmed that Spirulina contains easy-to-digest vegetable protein, various vitamins and essential fatty acid (GLA) that is rare to find in other foods. Every 100 grams of Tiens Spirulina contains over 60 mg beta-carotene as well as a significant amount of Vitamin E that work within the body as powerful antioxidants. Additionally, the high concentration of the B group vitamins found in Spirulina is believed to help maintain healthy nerves, skin, hair, eyes and liver.
• Prevents and inhibits cancerous oral lesions
• Stimulates immune defenses and inhibits replication of certain viruses
• Prevents heart disease (lowers cholesterol)
• Provides antioxidants and other nutrients
• Increases energy and mood
• Improves weight loss

Sugested Use: 6 capsules three times a day
Net Weight: 0.25g x 100 capsules

2 comments:

AMUNGWA ATHANASIUS NCHE said...

I just bought a tin of Tiens Spirulina for 28 dollars and am taking the prescribed 6 tabs. thrice daily. My worry is how to raise money to buy 6 tins at 168 dollars. I am amazed whay spirulna is capable of doing and how i keep one young even at age 80 to quote hjkl's comment.

Now I wish to ask if there is a time one could reduce the number of capsules to be taken?

AMUNGWA ATHANASIUS NCHE said...

I registered with Tiens in 2003 but only started buying products in 2005 while working as a United Nations Volunteer with the United Nations Operation in Cote d'Ivoire.I was forced to do this when I was carrying out a training with a bout of malaria and my boss a woman was wiping malaria sweat from my face. This was in San Pedro, a South-western town in this country. I had a fungal? rash on my face dating way back to 1968. I was surprised that after few months of taking Tiens products, it just cleared. I am now a clean faced man.

I believe in Tiens products now but I am often disappointed when some of the products one wants are out of stock.

I am really wondering what Tiens can do about its global logistics cycle to satisfy its clientele on a 100% accessibility scale?

Related Posts with Thumbnails