Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Filled Under:

No Amputation in Spite of Diabetic's Wound

Last December 2006, my dad's right leg was swollen and was not able to move. Doctor's diagnose showed that my dadsuffered from diabetes mellitus. His blood sugar level reached 350. Moreover, there was pus on his swollen leg caused by infection. The doctor decided to take pus out and prescribed some medicines to lessen his blood glucose. however, the pus came out again in only a few days, and the doctor re-took the pus out. The doctor stated that if the pus was still coming out, dad's right leg should be amputated to avoid the spread of the pus to other parts of body.

I told Dr. Rahmawati about my dad's condition. She suggested that my dad consume Tiens's products, such as Chitosan, Calcium 2 (for diabetic patient), and Tea (Antilipemic Tea). My dad should apply Chitosan to the wound besides consuming it. Wonderful! Only within a week, my dad's blood glucose was reducing to 250, and his wounded leg was getting better and the pain was decreasing. A week after that, his wound was healed.

A month after consuming Tiens's products, my dad is able to walk, he can even ride his motorbike and go back to work as before. To maintain his health, dad keeps working out, controls his daily food and consumes Tiens products

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails