Friday, December 24, 2010

Filled Under:

Be careful, Friends Can Make You Fat!

You're dieting to lose weight? Be careful with the environment, because the environment was somewhat important in influencing the success or failure of your diet.

Professor Gavan Fitzsimons, PhD, an expert in the field of marketing and psychology from Duke University states, people tend to do what was done by their surroundings. One example, dinner with a group of friends who lean times even making you feel 'comfortable' order ice cream or pudding for dessert. Correct?

Here 'factors' that can affect your diet program:

The Body Slim
According to the survey from the University of British Columbia, in general, 1.5 times as people eat more when eating with friends who lean compared with overweight friends.

Couples Dating
Women tend to eat a diet low in value over 100 calories when eating with the couple date, compared with female friend, according to research from McMaster University in Ontario.

The Optimist
Hanging out with his friends who are optimistic certainly more fun than surrounded by the pessimists right? But for the matter of food, be careful. The optimists usually faster 'surrender' to the things that appeals, including food. They will easily take you to come taste it. Similarly, according to research from Doshisha University in Kyoto, Japan

The Husband
Married women generally have a tendency to obesity 2x larger than single women, according to data released by the University of North Carolina

Friends of Friends
Results of research at Harvard Medical School states, if the friends of your friends suffer from obesity, then your risk of obesity enlarges to 20%.

1 comments:

Ansar Malik said...

My dear..........hello
Few days i back I attend a programme of TIENS in Rawalpindin
Pakistan...No dout I listen a few words and I decide to join this company in my first attempt...but it is 4 th day...I dont know how i join even one of my friend who is also a member of Tiens..he promise to visit me....but I am in waiting...and now i dont like to waste any moment of my life..I want to work as I understand...it is best for those who wish, want and like to do something extraordinary in life...I always pay my SALAH and RESPECT to the President of TIENS...He is a man of great example.....love and respect for you all.Malik Ansar Mehmood...Islamabad Pakistan..cell 00 92 332 5276526

Related Posts with Thumbnails